Terramera RANGO™‚ Neem Oil Triple Control: Insecticide, Fungicide, Miticide
One Product, Triple Control: Insecticide, Fungicide, Miticide
For control of foliar and soil insects and fungal diseases. For use in vegetables, fruits, tree crops, grapes, agronomic crops, greenhouses, ornamental plants, nurseries, and other listed plants.
- RANGO™‚ is a highly efficacious biopesticide providing broad-range control of insects, mites and diseases
- RANGO™ is OMRI listed for organic use
Features & Benefits
- Better Handling: Lower freezing point (32-34 deg F)
- Superior Stability: Stays in suspension for more than 24 hours
- Improved Performance: Better application coverage resulting in enhanced efficacy in the field
- Can be used up to day of harvest: 4-hour REI and 0-day PHI
- Field trials have proven RANGO™‚ is a superior biopesticide allowing growers to farm as clean and natural as possible without sacrificing performance.
- 1 quart
- 1 gallon
- 2 x 2.5 gallon
- 200 liter drum
- 1040 liter (275 gallon) tote
Rango™ is an emulsifiable concentrate containing cold pressed neem oil for the broad spectrum control of listed pests in vegetables, fruits, tree crops, grapes, agronomic crops, ornamental plants, greenhouses, and other listed plants. Rango™ is exempted from the requirement of a tolerance and may be applied to listed food and non-food crop up to and including the day of harvest. Thorough coverage is key to providing good insect, mite and disease control. For best results maintain constant agitation in spray tank and apply immediately. For optimal performance do not mix with cold water (less than 45 F). Application in early morning/late evening is recommended to minimize the potential for leaf burn. Do not apply under high humidity and temperature conditions >90F. Do not apply to wilted or stressed plants and newly germinated or transplanted crops prior to root establishment. Use with care on plants with tender tissue. Test on a small area prior to broader use. Do not apply to sensitive plant species such as poinsettias, impatiens, hibiscus flowers, certain carnation and rose flower species, ornamental olive trees and comice pear. Weather conditions, intensity, type and physical stages of the pests, and treated crop can influence the degree of product efficacy. DO NOT apply sulfur or sulfur containing products within 14 days of a Rango™ application.
Ingredients: Active Ingredient: Cold Pressed Neem Oil: 70.0%; Other Ingredients: 30.0%
Directions: Apply Rango™ as a foliar spray or as soil treatment (soil drench, in-furrow, drip-applied) using thoroughly clean equipment. Applications can be made with any powered or manual pesticide application equipment.